Where Can I find JDBC Information?
Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) provides Java developers with a standard API that is used to access databases, regardless of the driver and database product.
JDBC API page on java.sun.com
JDBC 3.0 Specification
JDBC 4.0 Specification
JDBC Data Access API - a FAQ
JDBC Technical Articles
JDBC API Tutorial and Reference by Maydene Fisher, Jon Ellis, and Jonathan Bruce (Third Edition)
Most Recent java Faqs
- How to uncompress a file in the gzip format?
- How to make a gzip file in Java?
- How to use Java String.split method to split a string by dot?
- How to validate URL in Java?
- How to schedule a job in Java?
- How to return the content in the correct encoding from a servlet?
- What is the difference between JDK and JRE?
Most Viewed java Faqs
- How to read input from console (keyboard) in Java?
- What are class variables in Java?
- What are local variables in Java?
- How to Retrieve Multiple Result Sets from a Stored Procedure in JDBC?
- How to Use Updatable ResultSet in JDBC?
- How to Use JDBC Java to Create Table?
- Why final variable in Enhanced for Loop does not act final?